[Igcm] Cybersecurity Round Table at the NWGIS User Conference - October 2017 (Boise)

Idaho Geospatial Council Membership igcm at admws.idaho.gov
Thu Aug 10 09:35:11 MDT 2017

Please join us for the upcoming Cybersecurity Round Table...

The Idaho Geospatial Council-Executive Committee (IGC-EC) will be hosting a Cybersecurity Round Table at the Northwest GIS User Conference in Boise at the Centre on the Grove.  The Round Table is tentatively planned for Thursday, October 12.  If you are planning on attending the conference, we highly encourage you to attend this Round Table of cybersecurity representatives.

Malicious intrusions through the internet, email, social media, etc. are ever increasing, and we must all do our part to protect our GIS data. Discussion will include the importance of cybersecurity awareness, policy, and training. Questions for the panel may be emailed to Bill Farnsworth by September 15 at:  Bill.Farnsworth at cio.idaho.gov<mailto:Bill.Farnsworth at cio.idaho.gov>.  Full details on the Round Table will follow shortly.

Thanks!

Erin Seaman
Assistant to Greg Zickau, Chief Information Officer
Administrative support for:

  *   Idaho Technology Authority (ITA)
  *   IT Leadership Council (ITLC)
  *   Idaho Geospatial Council-Executive Committee (IGC-EC)
  *   Access Idaho Steering Committee
Department of Administration | Office of the Chief Information Officer | State of Idaho
Erin.Seaman at cio.idaho.gov<mailto:Erin.Seaman at cio.idaho.gov> | (208) 332-1876