[Igcm] IGC Membership Map

Idaho Geospatial Council Membership igcm at admws.idaho.gov
Thu Jul 27 14:38:30 MDT 2017

IGC members,

As mentioned in my earlier email of June 22 (see below), Bob Smith (OCIO) has created a map of the current IGC membership, which includes individual names and contact information, as well as the stakeholder group to which each member belongs.  We hope you find this map helpful in facilitating collaboration between and among other IGC members by making it easier for you to find other members in a specific geographic area of the state, or from a specific stakeholder group.

Link to map:  http://idaho.maps.arcgis.com/apps/webappviewer/index.html?id=ba9592b8d6764e6884a5714ca45e3dec

NOTE:  Those of you who notified me of your preference to "opt out" of being identified have been removed from the spreadsheet which was used to create the final map.  Going forward, we will update this information at regular intervals (as time permits), and those who have "opted out" will remain OFF the map until/unless you notify us otherwise.

Thanks!

Erin Seaman
Department of Administration
Office of the Chief Information Officer | State of Idaho
Erin.Seaman at cio.idaho.gov<mailto:Erin.Seaman at cio.idaho.gov>
(208) 332-1876