[Igcm] IGC Membership Map

Idaho Geospatial Council Membership igcm at admws.idaho.gov
Thu Jun 22 11:51:13 MDT 2017

IGC members,

Bob Smith (OCIO) has created a map of the current IGC membership, which includes individual names and contact information, as well as the stakeholder group to which each member belongs.

The purpose behind this map is to facilitate collaboration between and among the IGC members by making it easier for them to find members who belong to a specific stakeholder group, or who are located in a specific part of the state.

All listserv members will have access to it, but because this map contains individual contact information (the information you provided when you signed up to become a member), we are giving you the option of opting out from being specifically identified on the map.

If you would like to "opt out" of being identified on this map, please let me know by responding to this email by close of business on Friday, July 7th.

Thanks!

Erin Seaman
Department of Administration
Office of the Chief Information Officer | State of Idaho
Erin.Seaman at cio.idaho.gov<mailto:Erin.Seaman at cio.idaho.gov>
(208) 332-1876