[Igcm] Feb. IGC/SWIG Meeting Survey

Idaho Geospatial Council Membership igcm at admws.idaho.gov
Thu Nov 30 12:19:32 MST 2017

MESSAGE SENT ON BEHALF OF PAM BOND, IGC-EC CHAIR:

"SAVE THE DATE!  The Idaho Geospatial Council and the Southwest Idaho GIS Users Group are hosting a joint meeting on February 23rd, 2018 at the Boise City Hall.  The theme of the meeting is going to be "Lessons Learned".  If you are interested doing a short presentation about your "Lessons Learned", please contact Eric Buelher (Eric.Buehler at id.usda.gov<mailto:Eric.Buehler at id.usda.gov>).

SWIG has created a survey asking for input about workshops at the upcoming February meeting:

We are working with ESRI and local GIS experts to provide attendees with a FREE GIS workshop.  In order to provide the best experience possible please complete this workshop survey<http://mailchi.mp/590ee07463e5/swig-2018-workshops?e=f1156c79f0> (http://mailchi.mp/590ee07463e5/swig-2018-workshops?e=f1156c79f0).  We want to know what topics you're interested in, as well as what timing fits best with your schedule.  We appreciate your participation."

Pam Bond

Idaho Fish and Game
GIS Analyst
208-287-2724