[Igcm] Save the date: Fall IGC Meeting (and more!) in Pocatello on Wednesday/Thursday Oct 10 and 11. Please provide input.

Idaho Geospatial Council Membership igcm at admws.idaho.gov
Thu Aug 16 08:30:34 MDT 2018

MESSAGE SENT ON BEHALF OF WILMA ROBERTSON:

Good morning all,

The following Survey 123 survey contains the announcement for the Fall IGC meeting, as well as some an opportunity for you to help shape the meetings.  Please take a look and respond by August 30, 2018 - so we can make sure we order enough food and other goodies for all who are interested in attending!

https://arcg.is/18Cn0u

Hope to see you in Pocatello on October 10/11,
Wilma

PS> Let me know if you have any issues with the link to the Survey 123 survey

Wilma Robertson    | Sr. GIS Analyst        |  Idaho Department of Water Resources
208-287-4882         | 322 E. Front Street, Boise ID 83720