[Igcm] GIS Website - July 2018 Map of the Month

Idaho Geospatial Council Membership igcm at admws.idaho.gov
Tue Jul 3 14:52:12 MDT 2018

The July "Map of the Month" has been posted to the GIS website (along with maps previously posted to the site) and can now be viewed at:  http://gis.idaho.gov/portal/maps/gallery.html

This month, we are featuring a story map about the history of GIS at the City of Boise.  The story of Boise's GIS goes all the way back to 1980 and is a "shared journey with the county, regional metropolitan planning organization, neighboring municipalities, and local utility companies in Idaho's Treasure Valley."

***If you have a map you would like to share, please send it to me and we will feature it in an upcoming month***
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D40C6F.CE2C2610]

Please note my new email address

Erin Seaman
Assistant to:
     Jeff Weak, Director
     Greg Zickau, Deputy Director/Chief Information Officer
Administrative support: Idaho Technology Authority (ITA)
IT Services (ITS) | Executive Office of the Governor
Erin.Seaman at its.idaho.gov<mailto:Erin.Seaman at its.idaho.gov> | (208) 332-1876