[Igcm] GIS Website - June 2018 Map of the Month

Idaho Geospatial Council Membership igcm at admws.idaho.gov
Thu Jun 14 16:00:42 MDT 2018

The June "Map of the Month" has been posted to the GIS website (along with maps previously posted to the site) and can now be viewed at:  http://gis.idaho.gov/portal/maps/gallery.html

This month, we are featuring a story map from the Idaho State Dept. of Agriculture (ISDA) about the Japanese Beetle, which is a destructive invasive insect.  Read about the efforts ISDA is taking to eradicate this insect from Idaho.

***If you have a map you would like to share, please send it to me and we will feature it in an upcoming month***
Erin Seaman
Assistant to Greg Zickau, Chief Information Officer
Administrative support for:

  *   Idaho Technology Authority (ITA)
  *   IT Leadership Council (ITLC)
  *   Idaho Geospatial Council-Executive Committee (IGC-EC)
  *   Access Idaho Steering Committee
Department of Administration | Office of the Chief Information Officer | State of Idaho
Erin.Seaman at cio.idaho.gov<mailto:Erin.Seaman at cio.idaho.gov> | (208) 332-1876