[Igcm] GIS Website - May 2018 Map of the Month

Idaho Geospatial Council Membership igcm at admws.idaho.gov
Tue May 1 11:37:58 MDT 2018

The May "Map of the Month" has been posted to the GIS website (along with maps previously posted to the site) and can now be viewed at:  http://gis.idaho.gov/portal/maps/gallery.html

As we head into fire season, we are showcasing the "Incident Information System" map, which was created by the National Wildfire Coordinating Group and shows details about fire incident types, including prescribed burns.

Here's to a safe and fire-free summer!

***If you have a map you would like to share, please send it to me and we will feature it in an upcoming month***
Erin Seaman
Assistant to Greg Zickau, Chief Information Officer
Administrative support for:

  *   Idaho Technology Authority (ITA)
  *   IT Leadership Council (ITLC)
  *   Idaho Geospatial Council-Executive Committee (IGC-EC)
  *   Access Idaho Steering Committee
Department of Administration | Office of the Chief Information Officer | State of Idaho
Erin.Seaman at cio.idaho.gov<mailto:Erin.Seaman at cio.idaho.gov> | (208) 332-1876