[Igcm] GIS Website - September 2018 Map of the Month

Idaho Geospatial Council Membership igcm at admws.idaho.gov
Fri Sep 14 14:19:14 MDT 2018

The September "Map of the Month" has been posted to the GIS website (along with maps previously posted to the site) and can now be viewed at:  http://gis.idaho.gov/portal/maps/gallery.html

Do you know how much water we use?  This month, we are featuring a USGS map showing each state scaled proportionally to their state freshwater usage.  Water withdrawal categories are shown for Industrial, Irrigation, Public Supply, Thermoelectric, and Total usage, and the map shows how usage has changed over time.

***If you have a map you would like to share, please send it to me and we will feature it in an upcoming month***
Thanks!

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D40C6F.CE2C2610]

Please note my new email address

Erin Seaman
Assistant to:
    Jeff Weak, Administrator
    Greg Zickau, Deputy Administrator / Chief Information Officer
Administrative support: Idaho Technology Authority (ITA)
IT Services (ITS) | Executive Office of the Governor
Erin.Seaman at its.idaho.gov<mailto:Erin.Seaman at its.idaho.gov> | (208) 332-1876