[Igcm] FREE...IGC Fall Meeting/Conference, October 10-11 in Pocatello Idaho

Idaho Geospatial Council Membership igcm at admws.idaho.gov
Thu Sep 20 11:54:52 MDT 2018

MESSAGE SENT ON BEHALF OF KEITH WEBER, ISU:

Hello,

I hope you are planning to join us at the Idaho Geospatial Council fall meeting/conference at Idaho State University in Pocatello on Wednesday evening and all-day Thursday, October 10-11th, 2018.

We have a well rounded schedule which you can view/download by visiting http://giscenter.isu.edu/files/IGC_Fall_Schedule.pdf

I am sure there is something for everyone in GIS:

  *   Interested in programming? check out Dane Coats' hands-on session using Google Earth Engine
  *   How about managing your GIS? Don't miss Scott Moore's (Esri) session on Best Practices Architecture.
  *   Want to learn how to kick up your story maps a notch or two?  Attend Jet Johnstone's session Thursday afternoon (and don't miss the tips and tricks that will be revealed Wednesday evening).
  *   Need to catch up on what has been happening across the state in data standards and working groups? Attending the morning session in ISU Pond Student Union building.
PLUS, there is still more.  Check out the schedule at http://giscenter.isu.edu/files/IGC_Fall_Schedule.pdf

Questions?  Just ask.

Sincerely,

Keith T. Weber, GISP
The GIS Center<http://giscenter.isu.edu>
GIS Director, ISU
Science adviser, NASA DEVELOP
CI Campus Champion
Voice: 208 282 2757
Fax: 208 282 5802

"Don't work too hard, you might make something of yourself" - Ebeneezer Scrooge