[Igcm] GIS Website - February 2019 Map of the Month

Idaho Geospatial Council Membership igcm at admws.idaho.gov
Tue Feb 12 14:06:26 MST 2019

The February Map of the Month has been posted to the GIS website (along with maps previously posted to the site) and can now be viewed at:  http://gis.idaho.gov/portal/maps/gallery.html

Courtesy of the Coeur d'Alene Indian Tribe, this month we are featuring their "Community Garden" map. The Community Garden was started with the goal of supporting and strengthening access to healthy foods within the Coeur d'Alene Reservation's food system:

"What began with 3 raised beds has turned into a thriving small farm, with 40 laying hens, ½ acre of gardens/orchard, 2 greenhouses and room to grow!"

All are invited to come and visit the Tribe's Community Garden.  In the meantime, enjoy the map!

*** Email me any map you would like to share, and we will feature it in an upcoming month! ***
Thanks!

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D40C6F.CE2C2610]

Erin Seaman
Assistant to:
    Jeff Weak, Administrator
    Greg Zickau, Deputy Administrator / Chief Information Officer
Administrative support: Idaho Technology Authority (ITA)
Office of IT Services (ITS) | Executive Office of the Governor
P.O. Box 83720 | Boise, ID  83720-0042
Erin.Seaman at its.idaho.gov<mailto:Erin.Seaman at its.idaho.gov> | (208) 332-1876