[Igcm] GIS Website - April 2019 Map of the Month

Idaho Geospatial Council Membership igcm at admws.idaho.gov
Thu May 30 14:26:37 MDT 2019

Hello,
There is a Geospatial class in Jerome that I thought everyone might want to know about and thought maybe you could send it out to all the members of this group. CSI is doing it at their Jerome location in the evenings. Here is the flyer:  I called and they said it was worth 5 credits each credit is $140.  Thank you for passing it on.
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D516F3.AFDD0820]

Angie Barnes
Chief Deputy Assessor
Certified Tax Appraiser- Mapper/Deed Processor
abarnes at co.gooding.id.us<mailto:abarnes at co.gooding.id.us>