[Igcm] Idaho Digline Job Opportunity

Idaho Geospatial Council Membership igcm at admws.idaho.gov
Wed Jan 22 09:59:15 MST 2020

MESSAGE SENT ON BEHALF OF DERRICK RACE, DIGLINE, INC.

Greetings from Digline,

We have a job opportunity for a GIS Technician. Our current Database Coordinator, Craig Campbell, is retiring January 31st 2020 and though that position has already been filled, we are looking to fill our Database Technician role. For those who are interested; please review the job description (attached), fill out the online job application form: http://www.digline.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/2019-Employment-Application-1.pdf and submit them along with a current resume via email (jmaki at digline.com<mailto:jmaki at digline.com>). The starting wage ranges from $15.50-$17.00 depending upon experience and knowledge. If you have any questions about the position please contact Julie Maki, Office Manager, via phone (208-287-0055) or email (jmaki at digline.com<mailto:jmaki at digline.com>).

Cordially,
Derrick Race, Database Coordinator
208-287-0054 / drace at digline.com<mailto:drace at digline.com>
[Digline Logo]