[IGCM] New gis.idaho.gov site launched

Idaho Geospatial Council Membership igcm at admws.idaho.gov
Fri Jan 22 15:40:44 MST 2021

As announced in this week's IGC-EC meeting, the newly updated gis.idaho.gov<https://gis.idaho.gov/> website has launched today.  Please take a look and let Wilma and me know if there are things that may need some additional attention.  The new TWG pages are needing some additional review as well.  Comments and suggestions are welcome.

Also as mentioned yesterday, this is a work in progress and there has already been some suggested updates which will be added in the coming weeks.  One of the additions will be a calendar for training and learning events. Once that is up, we would ask for those who host events or learn of them, to please send them in so we can make sure they get wide visibility.

For TWG chairs and members, please let me know of TWG meeting as they get planned and scheduled so they can be added to the calendar.

Thanks for all of your work and support...

Have a great weekend
-Mike-

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D6F0D4.F1BBD480]
Michael Woodford
Chief Data Officer/Geospatial Info Officer
Information Technology Services
State of Idaho | Exec Office of the Governor
208.605.4168 | mike.woodford at its.idaho.gov<mailto:mike.woodford at its.idaho.gov>