[IGCM] IGC Meeting and Social

Idaho Geospatial Council Membership igcm at admws.idaho.gov
Fri Oct 8 11:09:57 MDT 2021

ON BEHALF OF JACQUELINE MALLOY

Good morning!
I want to remind everyone about the IGC meeting this coming Wednesday, October 13th.  I'm so excited to host the meeting at our new city hall building in Chubbuck (290 E Linden Ave), as well as getting to meet/see you all!
We have a full day lined up from 9am-4pm Wednesday with TWG updates, strategic plan updates, presentations, lightning talks, and breaks sponsored by ISU's GIS TReC and ESRI.
Currently there are no COVID restrictions at Chubbuck City Hall.  We have been advised just to follow CDC guidelines and there is plenty of space for social distancing where we will be meeting.
If you can't make it in person please join via zoom.  Have a great weekend and I'll see you next week!

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85093671619?pwd=ZDlLbVI3OUFTaVhOUEhrVEovTElWUT09<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85093671619?pwd=ZDlLbVI3OUFTaVhOUEhrVEovTElWUT09>
Meeting ID: 850 9367 1619
Passcode: 084162