[Igcm] Notice of Special IGC-EC Meeting - October 25

Idaho Geospatial Council Membership igcm at admws.idaho.gov
Tue Oct 3 14:00:02 MDT 2017

A special meeting of the IGC-EC via teleconference has been called to vote on the following action item:

  *   Ratify the appointment of Michael Clancy (Ecopoint) to the private sector seat on the committee recently vacated by Chase Fly.

The agenda will be posted and emailed out at least 48 hours ahead of the meeting.

SPECIAL TELECONFERENCE MEETING DETAILS * :