[Igcm] Presentations from IGC Fall meeting now available on GIS website

Idaho Geospatial Council Membership igcm at admws.idaho.gov
Fri Oct 12 14:06:54 MDT 2018

Good afternoon,

The presentations from yesterday's IGC Fall meeting in Pocatello are now posted on the GIS website. Please note that due to the large volume of information, I have posted this as a zip file. If you have any issues accessing it, please let me know.

To access the link, go to: https://gis.idaho.gov/gis.html, from there, scroll down to the "IGC - Idaho Geospatial Council" section and click on "2018 Fall Bi-Annual Meeting"

Regards,

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D40C6F.CE2C2610]

Erin Seaman
Assistant to:
    Jeff Weak, Administrator
    Greg Zickau, Deputy Administrator / Chief Information Officer
Administrative support: Idaho Technology Authority (ITA)
Office of IT Services (ITS) | Executive Office of the Governor
P.O. Box 83720 | Boise, ID  83720-0042
Erin.Seaman at its.idaho.gov<mailto:Erin.Seaman at its.idaho.gov> | (208) 332-1876