[Igcm] GIS Website - October 2018 Map of the Month

Idaho Geospatial Council Membership igcm at admws.idaho.gov
Wed Oct 17 11:51:53 MDT 2018

The October "Map of the Month" has been posted to the GIS website (along with maps previously posted to the site) and can now be viewed at:  http://gis.idaho.gov/portal/maps/gallery.html

Submitted by Danielle Bruno-Favreau at the Dept. of Water Resources, this month we're featuring the 2018 edition of the Atlas of the Pacific Northwest, which was produced by the OSU Libraries ad Press and the Institute for Natural Resources!

More than 100 interactive maps that cover all of Oregon, Washington, and Idaho have been assembled and presented for the first time in an interactive digital atlas format.  Eight chapters cover regional topics including water, culture and history, population and housing, outdoor recreation, and more.

-Just select a chapter, then a chapter topic to access each story map!

***If you have a map you would like to share, please send it to me and we will feature it in an upcoming month***
Thanks!

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D40C6F.CE2C2610]

Erin Seaman
Assistant to:
    Jeff Weak, Administrator
    Greg Zickau, Deputy Administrator / Chief Information Officer
Administrative support: Idaho Technology Authority (ITA)
Office of IT Services (ITS) | Executive Office of the Governor
P.O. Box 83720 | Boise, ID  83720-0042
Erin.Seaman at its.idaho.gov<mailto:Erin.Seaman at its.idaho.gov> | (208) 332-1876