[IGCM] 2021 IGC-EC Election - REMINDER Deadline for Nominations 2/12!

Idaho Geospatial Council Membership igcm at admws.idaho.gov
Mon Feb 8 08:07:14 MST 2021

Good morning IGC and Geotech members,
As a reminder, the deadline for nominations is this Friday, February 12th.
Please let me know if you would be interested in running, or if you would like to nominate someone.

The positions up for election this year:

1.            State (Seat 2)
2.            Federal (Seat 3)
3.            Local (Seat 5)
4.            Utility (Seat 9)
5.            Open (Seat 11)
6.            Open (Seat 12)

The requirements for running are:
*         Candidates may only run for a seat that represents their stakeholder group (i.e. an employee of a state agency can only run for a state seat; an employee of a private sector company can only run for the private seat, etc.)
If you have questions or would like any additional information, please let me know.
Thank you,

Mary Frances (Bir) Coffman
Administrative Assistant I
IT Services (ITS) | Executive Office of the Governor
P.O. Box 83720 | Boise, ID  83720-0042
mary.bir at its.idaho.gov
(208) 605-4094